Thursday, March 8, 2012

Top Ten Studs in Gaming

Tired of all these lists only focusing on women to please the man? Well, the woman would like her turn so I present what are my top ten studs of gaming. The only rule is that they must be a character meant for a video game (so no one from comic book adaptations like Arkham series counts) Not in any specific order, except alphabetical here they are.

Angel and Bodie from Dance Central 2
Balthier from Final Fantasy XII
Ryotaro Dojima from Persona 4
Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series
Klavier Gavin from Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice
Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil series
Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3
Snake from the Metel Gear series
James Sunderland from Silent Hill
Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series


My plan was to make a video for this and I still might, but I need to finish up my Capstone and then figure out my schedule so I can graduate

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this. I like a lot of your selections there. However, James Sunderland?! What a pussy! And where is Gordon Freeman!!?? I would also consider Niko Bellic, Ryu from SF, Master Chief, John Marston, Marcus Fenix... then again, if you are basing this solely on looks alone, then what do I know.

    ReplyDelete