Friday, April 13, 2012

Future Post on Mass Effect Sometime within a week

Got a test and a banquet/panel I have to attend in order to graduate. I won't be graduating for a year, but if I want to, guess what I have to do?

While I do love Mass Effect, I have not been playing the game as long as others and really went into the franchise blind off of everything but "It's good and you can play a woman if you wanted". I'm not disappointed with the ending, but I did feel it was rushed and not as well thought out, but otherwise, I'm fine with it. I am already playing the game on a second playthrough bumping up my difficulty to "Casual" (so hardcore, right?) The thing that annoys me the most are fan reactions to it. I don't mind that people are genuinely upset about the ending and want to voice that. Yet, it's gone too far.

I'll just voice on my opinions over art vs. commercial product and will say that the Cupcake thing I thought was just stupid. I know people think it's so clever that they gave the same cupcakes in three different colors to prove a point, but I heard of this after Bioware made a statement that they were going to reveal plans to address fan feedback. I was like, "Really, they just said they were addressing it. The cupcakes are not needed. Also, you should have made them equally bad and not delicious, but whatevs."

Expect a topic on that and ten things that annoyed me in ME3 that have nothing to do with the ending, because there is that.

I need to post new videos to the Youtubes, but I just have to live outside of the internet and equipment costs so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Jessica's brother, I still have the RING game for SEGA Dreamcast if you still want it. Please say you do. HMU with an e-mail webfox100@aol.com if you want it or not so I can get it out of here finally.

    ReplyDelete