Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Games I need to Finish and Want to Play List

I'll do a top ten list later on. Note: My top ten really means games I like a lot. It's not in any specific order, I like them all equally or more so than others. But first(!!!) the games I really need to finish and want to play

NEED TO FINISH:

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (Wii)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3 (a complicated story as to why I haven't finished it))
Yakuza 2 (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
Shenmue II (Xbox)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP(I have finished the Japanese version))
Persona 3: Portable (PSP)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP)
Muramasa (Wii)
Persona (PSP)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS)
Persona 4 (PS2 (Need to get the good-good ending))

GAMES I WANT TO PLAY:

Bayonetta (PS3 (I have a copy, haven't started))
Mass Effect (Xbox360 (same as Bayonetta))
The Metal Gear games for the PSP (except Acid)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
Professor Layton series (DS (especially with the Phoenix Wright crossover happening!))
Amnesia: Dark Descent (Mac (will probably be playing some time around Christmas))
Whatever else I bought in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment