Saturday, December 25, 2010

Amnesia: Dark Descent

Hey there my four faithful followers....and mom. I'd thought I would let you know that I am currently doing a playthrough of Amnesia: Dark Descent!! Three videos should be up on my youtube account. So far, the game is very intense. You are constantly hearing voices and what sounds like the movements of your facial bones, and footsteps and bears, OH MY! For whatever reason, my job at Party City decided to give me the week off. Now I'm a bit bummed. I have plenty of oppurtunity to finish this game amongst others, but I'm not going to be making money to buy me that limited edition Frankie Stein doll!!!! So please, watch my videos. Maybe I'll scream, maybe I won't. I usually am a jumper. Maybe I should just record myself playing the game more than the actual game?

No comments:

Post a Comment