Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fatal Frame Apology

The Fatal Frame playthrough is delayed and may possibly be stopped. Despite my friend and I had finished the playthrough, my computer has crashed and I cannot access anything. I`m currently letting it rest, but I doubt it will work. I will end up sending it back home and take care of it when I get home. If that is the case, hopefully some of the memory will be left on the drive and I can get that saved. If not, then I will be deleting the playthrough. I planned on doing a full walkthrough on the game on hardmode when I get better equipment. If the worse comes to worse, then I will be posting that online for some time. Currently have officially three weeks left. Liberi Fatali will be back in the US on the tenth. He might be posting something shortly after that. I am sorry if there was anyone that liked the Fatal Frame playthrough. I too am upset by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment