Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Playthrough

Just a short update, I am currently doing the Wii Fatal Frame playthrough, with up to the end of the first chapter on Youtube now. You will notice someone else is with me as I have played the game twice already. If there were going to be any hilarious screams, I would need someone else to be playing/watching the game.

Also, I will be adding two other authors to the blog. They are friends of mine from the same Japanese university and share a love for video games. I thought more people would make a more interesting blog.

I am also working on the Calling review, but I am very busy. I have just two weeks left of school and then focusing on packing to return back home to America. So please do not leave if you do not see updates. I just have more important things to do. The two other authors are also busy with school and returning to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment