Monday, April 25, 2011

Small Update

When your mom gets a Facebook account, it's expected. You know eventually your out of date parents will try what all the kids are doing. But when you're grandparents get one, then Facebook's days are numbered.

Finals are happening next week and that means mostly nothing. Mostly since I haven't updated my Youtube in weeks. The last update was about my new cat and I really need to get back with Amnesia. Yet, I hate recording it with Quicktime as the top and right hand side just come out wrong. Recently something dawned on me. I could record my computer gameplay via a TV!! I remembered one of my old friends connected his Mac to his TV to make movies easier to watch. Tons of people do that and I figured, "Why not do the same with a game?" Unfortunately, I don't have the item that will require me to do that. Good news, I get paid at the end of this week and as long as new Monster High dolls don't come out, I could get it!! Then there is actually recording it. The last time I used Pinnacle it refused to allow me to save my video, so I don't really have a way at this point in time to record.

I was going to see if I could get a Dazzle and then hi-jack my sister's Mac, but she's moving to a different part of the state, so that's out. My Windows laptop is utter crap as well and I'm not going to use it. So....nothing. It's disappointing, agreed. I'd really would like to finish Amnesia and just do other walkthroughs, but I really just can't afford it and don't have the time. These are put off indefinitely at the time. I'm not saying I'm done or going to stop, just that I cannot at all do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment